Become a Client!
Special Client Program!
Make your FIRST purchase for 30 points (≈ 35 €) at a time and get a 5% cashback on all your next purchases.10%
The Privileged Client gets a 10% cashback upon purchasing in total for 300 points (≈ 350 €)* or more. This amount includes purchases of Privileged Clients who joined the Program under his/her recommendation and registered directly to his/her branch. Cashback is credited on all subsequent purchases. You can use cashback as a discount the next day upon buying products.15%
Purchase for 100 points (≈ 110 €)* in total for a month and get a 15% cashback on all your purchases of the month!
* This includes only purchases of products from the main price list. Corporate literature and merchandise don't count. Considered are those purchases personally paid by a new Privileged Client.
1. Registration terms.
1.1. Any person of majority age can join the Program for the Privileged Clients.
1.2. The participant shall not have another Registration number in the Company at the time of registration for the Program. If he or she has already Registration number in the Company, he/she can participate in the Program using another number only in accordance with clause 4 of the following Terms.
1.3. To participate in the Program for the Privileged Clients spouses should be registered as a married couple on one individual number.
1.4. If the married couple stated the willingness to have different Registration numbers, one of the spouses will be registered as a Privileged Client who joins the Program under the recommendation of his/her spouse.
2. Program participation stopping
2.1. The Company is entitled to terminate the Program participation of the Privileged Client and delete his/her Registration number from the Company's database, if the Privileged Client has made no purchases of the products (which have points value) under his/her Registration number within 4 consecutive months since the registration month. The registration month corresponds to the full calendar month starting from the 1st date.
2.2. If the purchases were made under the Registration number within the first 4 months since the registration month, the Company makes up the decision to terminate the participation of the Privileged Client in the Program, if within 6 consecutive months he/she has made no purchases of the products (which have points value) under the Registration number. These 6 months also include months without any purchases made by the Consultant who has become a Privileged Client.
2.3. The Company sends the notification about the Privileged Client Program participation stopping to the e-mail address, indicated by a Consultant in the Registration Agreement.
2.4. The Privileged Client can state his/her willingness to terminate participation in the Program by sending the corresponding request to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The Registration number is deleted the next day after receiving the Client's request or within the period indicated in the request. If the request is canceled before the expiration of the indicated period, the request is considered invalid.
2.5. If a Privileged Client has more than one Registration numbers, the latest Registration number will be deleted from the Program data base.
2.6. In terms of the Program participation stopping, bonuses accumulated on the Registration number are annulled upon any of the given conditions.
3. Status change.
3.1. Status change via BackOffice
3.1.1. Fulfill the minimum required rate of Personal Volume (PV) for a Consultant – 100 points within the current month.
3.1.2. Enter your BackOffice.
3.1.3. Click the "Become a Consultant" button.
3.1.4. Apply for the status change.
You'll get 25% of all your purchases made within the current month.
Next month your Information Report will show your new status – that of a Consultant. You will be able to join Incentive Programs, get Company bonuses and take further steps up on the career ladder!
If you make Personal Volume (PV) of 200 points within the current month, your new status (Consultant) will be reflected in your Information Report starting from this very month. You'll get 25% of all your purchases made within the current month. From this month on, you will be able to join Incentive Programs, get Company bonuses and take further steps up on the career ladder!
Status change via BackOffice is free of charge.
4. The resumption of participation in the Privileged Client Program or Consultant cooperation option.
4.1. According to clause 2.4, if the Privileged Client terminated his or her participation in the Privileged Clients' Program, he/she or his/her spouse can join the Privileged Clients' Program again or join the Company as a Consultant after 3 months dating from the month when his/her Registration number was deleted from the Program database.
4.2. According to the clauses 2.1 and 2.2, if the Privileged Client terminated his or her participation in the Privileged Clients' Program, he/she can join the Privileged Clients' Program again in accordance with the conditions given in clause 1 of present Terms, or join the Company as a Consultant by buying a corresponding Consultant Registration Package. In these terms the Registration number will be changed.
4.3. Upon the resumption of cooperation with the Company bonuses accumulation on the Registration number starts from the zero balance.
5. The Company may add or amend the Program for Privileged Clients by publishing, at the Company's website, information on such changes.
6. All calculations are made at Novosibirsk time (GMT+7).
- Is it necessary to make the first purchase for 30 points (about 35 €) on the very day of registration?
- To get a 5% cashback, the Privileged Client can make the FIRST purchase for 30 points (about 35 €) any day, but no later than 4 months from the registration month (see Termination Rules).
A Privileged Client got registered in January and made his/her FIRST purchase for 30 points (about 35 €) on February 20. In this case, the Privileged Client will get a 5% cashback on each next purchase made after February 20.
- If the Privileged Client failed to make a FIRST-TIME PURCHASE for 30 points or more, will he/she be able to catch up this amount within some time and get a 5% cashback?
- To get a 5% cashback, you should make your FIRST purchase for 30 points AT A TIME. If the Privileged Client failed to do this, he/she still can get a 10% cashback by PURCHASING IN TOTAL for 300 points or more within any time frame.
- Will a Privileged Client's Personal Volume include purchases of Privileged Clients who will join the Program upon his/her recommendation?
- Under the terms of the Program, a Privileged Client's Personal Volume includes purchases of Privileged Clients who join the Program upon his/her recommendation to get 10% cashback.