1. Apply onto the pulse points: the neck, the area behind the ears, inner elbows, back of the knees (but not all at once).
2. Use the perfume right after taking a shower (a clean, steaming skin absorbs the fragrance perfectly) or spray your perfume in front of you, then walk right into a perfume cloud.
3. Choose a fragrance depending on:
– the season ("light" fragrance in summer, "heavy" – in the cold season);
– time of the day ("lighter" one in the first half, more intense in the second half);
– mood and situations (discreet and fresh fragrance for the workplace, intense and unusual one for walks and meet-ups).
Keep the perfume in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight to avoid a change in fragrance.
To create a magnificent atmosphere, you can use the fragrance as a room spray: Spray the perfume on the textile (curtains or pillows) by pressing the dispenser 2-3 times.
Ingredients (INCI): Alcohol, Parfum, Aqua, Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, D-Limonene, Linalool